Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pregnant Lagi Ke????????

Upon seeing me on my way to surau tis afternoon, an Indian secondary boy said "Careful teacher.Watch your step. Remember you are pregnant. You need to look after your baby"......and I was like "huuuh. Bilalah plak aku mengandung ni. X tahu pun".....but looking at his face, he was genuinely concerned. Oklah play along ajelah...."ooh....I will. Thank you". Adoii....FYI, I'm not pregnant. I was having back pain or sakit pinggang....I dunno. If the pain persist, then they'll x-ray me. Funny coz the way I walk is actually akin to people in confinement bukan people anyg pregnant. But one thing for sure, the boys at the school sgt2lah gentlemannya. Everybody was asking how I was doing, why I didn't take longer MC and if they can help me with anything. Auuuww guys...u all melt my heartlah.

No comments:

Post a Comment